Directions to Southwest Harbor, Maine:
Click for Mapquest location
• I-93 NORTH / TOBIN BRIDGE / US-1 NORTH / CONCORD NH / I-93 SOUTH / QUINCY / LOGAN AIRPORT.
• Merge onto US-1 N toward TOBIN BRIDGE / REVERE.
• Merge onto I-95 N toward N.H. / MAINE (Portions toll) (Passing through NEW HAMPSHIRE- then crossing into MAINE).
• Merge onto I-295 N via EXIT 44 toward SOUTH PORTLAND / DOWNTOWN PORTLAND (Portions toll).
• I-295 N becomes I-95 N (Portions toll).
• Merge onto I-395 E via EXIT 182A toward US-1A / BANGOR / ME-9 / BREWER.
• Merge onto US-1A E via EXIT 6A toward COASTAL ROUTE / US-1 / ELLSWORTH / BAR HARBOR.
• US-1A E becomes ME-3.
• Stay STRAIGHT to go onto ME-102 / ME-198. Continue to follow ME-102.
• Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MAIN ST / ME-102.
• Turn LEFT onto SEAWALL RD / ME-102A.
• Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto OCEAN HOUSE RD.
• Turn RIGHT onto SHORE RD.
• End at 130 Shore Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679-4056
Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 10 minutes Total Est. Distance: 282.53 miles
This yard is at the heart of the Hinckley legend. It began in 1928 as a small service yard and today ranks as a world-class builder of sail and power yachts. The Hinckley Southwest Harbor yard attracts a local, national, and international community of yachtsmen – both Hinckley owners and non-Hinckley owners – who want their boats to have the highest level of care and service.