Directions to Mantoloking, New Jersey:
Click for Mapquest location
FROM NEW YORK
• I-95 S / NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE S toward CARS / TRUCKS-BUSES
• Take the GARDEN STATE PARKWAY exit- EXIT 11- toward US-9 / WOODBRIDGE.
• Take the exit on the LEFT toward US-1 / WOODBRIDGE / RT-440 / THE AMBOYS / US-9 / GARDEN STATE PARKWAY SOUTH.
• Merge onto GARDEN STATE PKWY S via the exit on the LEFT (Portions toll).
• Keep LEFT to take GARDEN STATE PKY EXPRESS LN S toward EXPRESS / EXITS 117- 105 / ASBURY PARK / SOUTH JERSEY.
• GARDEN STATE PKY EXPRESS LN S becomes GARDEN STATE PKWY S.
• Take the RT-138 E / RT-34 exit- EXIT 98- toward I-195 / BELMAR / PT. PLEASANT / TRENTON.
• Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
• Merge. Pass through 1 roundabout.
• Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NJ-34 S.
• NJ-34 S becomes NJ-35 S.
• End at Mantoloking, NJ 08738, US
Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 26 minutes Total Est. Distance: 68 miles
The Mantoloking yard is conveniently located on Barnegat Bay on the Jersey Shore. With 110 boat slips, winter storage for over 300 boats, and a full range of services from paint to mechanical to carpentry, our Mantoloking facility is the 4th largest Hinckley service yard. It is staffed by a team of professionals who are capable of providing a solution for any problem a boat owner may face, regardless of whether you own a Hinckley.